Monday, January 30, 2012

Return from Hiatus

I've been in the hospital for a while battling a DVT (blood clot). Apparently I have a blood disorder that makes me prone to getting blood clots. It sucks but I'm OK now.

There has been at least two new chapters of One Piece since I updated last. First and foremost, SMOKER is back! Smoker is definitely one of my favorite Marines and I'd very much like his rivalry with Luffy to take off from now on. Their fights in the past have pretty much consisted of Luffy running away from him. Now that Luffy can actually hit him, I suspect the running is over.

Sadly, the Straw Hats were "warp zoned" away from Smoker. Oh well.

The place where the Straw Hats surfaced is interesting. It looks similar to the location the "Mad Monk" Urouge was last seen. I'm very curious to see what Oda has in store for us in the New World.

No comments:

Post a Comment